Professional Learning Customised for VET in Schools Teachers
As a dual professional school staff need to keep up to date with the requirements of both education and training systems. The Central Institute of Technology through the Centre for Training Excellence has developed a one day forum to assist teachers maintain an up to date understanding of the training system requirements. The professional learning may also contribute to the professional development requirements of the Teacher Registration Board.
The day covered:
- Your Obligations under the VET System and working with Central Institute of Technology,
- Requirements of Being a Dual Professional
- Professional Practice in VET Teaching and Assessment
Afternoon (Central Institute of Technology Auspice Partner school staff only)
Industry specific vocational competency and industry currency sessions:
- Industry Meets Training (relevant to all industries)
- Visual Art
- Information, Design Media and Technology
- Languages – Asian and European
VET in Schools Forum
Date: Wednesday 6th April 2016
Time: Registrations from 8:30am, Forum 9:00am – 3:00pm
N.B Registration Tea & Coffee, and Morning Tea Provided. Please bring your lunch or purchase in one of the surrounding cafes in Northbridge.
The professional learning will be mapped to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers.Register Now
For further information, contact email@example.com or 9427 1555.